Money Talk$!

Wednesday 3 January 2007

Fresh 'n' Crisp

Fresh 'n' Crisp Fruit & Vegetable Storage Bags

This morning while shopping I spotted some gel pack fruit & vegetable storage bags.

I thought this was quite an interesting concept.... Just ask yourself this question... How often have you thrown out vegetables because they've gone limp or discoloured... this is especially true for broccoli or celery that goes limp after one day!

I thought for a cost of about $2.60 AU for 10 medium bags it was worth a shot at what I could save.

These bags are light green...& I have heard something about green bags before... where? who knows?....The pack states that they contain approved natural ingredients (couldn't find a list anywhere on the pack) which slow down the ageing process of fruit & vegetables.... Preserves freshness, vitamins & flavour.

I will let you know how my experiment went. Of course there are directions which I will need to follow to help preserve my fruit & veges for as long as possible.They also list the suitable produce to place in your Fresh 'n' Crisp storage bag.

On the back of the pack they show a piece of broccoli that was stored for 21 days still looking fresh & green from using the storage bag.... 21 Days my goodness! If it was still in my fridge after all that time it'd make me wonder what I'd been eating!!

Looking forward to saving money by keeping my fruit & veges fresher!

Click Here => For Everday Savings Hints & Tips

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home