Money Talk$!

Saturday 2 December 2006

Printing Savings!

This week I organized the pamphlet printing for a Xmas promotion.

I headed off to Officeworks after my morning beach walk. I first checked the cost of a ream of red paper. Went to printing section & enquired as to whether it would be more economical to purchase ream & print myself. Not for the quantity I wanted printed.... I was told.

Ok.... Let them do it for me... which included cutting sheet in half. Thankfully I was lucky enough to browse round the store & wait for print job.... Parking is the pits! The gym is next door & they park in all the car spots.

Arrived home & decided to do a quick calculation. If I had bought the ream of red paper & printed them myself at Officeworks... I would have saved $10. (This was calculated on the sheets I actually used) The rest of the ream I could have kept for the next promotion.

Lesson learnt... Don't rely on someone else's calculation....Carry your calculator with you...(could have borrowed one.... Look where I was!!)

Looking forward to responses to Xmas Promotion!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home