Money Talk$!

Tuesday 6 February 2007

Saving Batteries With Wireless Mouse

I just can't believe how often I was having to change the batteries in my wireless mouse. Must admit it is great not having all those leads. I had tried buying cheaper batteries, but they just ran out sooner. Thankfully we don't seem to have the same problem with the keyboard... it just keeps on keeping on.....

Then I decided to remove the batteries from the mouse at night when I closed down the computer. At first I was concerned that this might interfere with the connection.... But no problems, just pop them back in & ready for the day's work ahead. This works out to be quite a saving. My son suggested we should buy a recharger for rechargeable batteries. Definitely thinking about it. Is this really a saving as you have to buy the recharger & pay the extra for rechargeable batteries? I'd love to hear if you've found it's a saving ....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home