Money Talk$!

Saturday 10 February 2007

Protect Your Assets

As I’m sure you’re aware it’s important to protect your assets.You can forget how quickly the value of your home and possessions can grow. Ask yourself this question… Is your current level of home & contents insurance adequate?

Thankfully when my house was the victim of burglary... I was covered.... but, of course there were items like my grandmother's jewellery than can never be replaced.

I’ve just found this quick & easy free online Home & Contents Insurance Calculator to help you estimate the cost of replacing your home & it’s contents. Give yourself peace of mind & ensure you’re fully protected with an up to date insurance cover.
==> http://www.gio.com.au/calculators

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home